Integrated Tax Advice
Our in-house Accountant is available to assist our clients by providing valuable tax advice. Below are just some of the benefits our clients experience.
- Integrated tax and estate planning to ensure effective use of capital over your lifetime
- Completion of your annual personal income tax return
- Advising on various charitable giving strategies
- Implementing various annual tax minimizing strategies for you in pre or post retirement
- Working with business owners and their accountants to assist in your stage of business, such as a business purchase or sale and various succession strategies.
- Discussing the estate benefits of using life insurance or other strategies within your estate plan
- Helping you understand the after-tax cost of the commuted value pension offers
- Coordination with your accountant on any other issues
Our clients experience a simplified and improved quality of advice by combining the services of a Financial Planner and Chartered Professional Accountant in one location.
Third-party services and advice are received on a best effort basis, when every attempt is made to receive the best services and advice there is no guarantee that they will generate the best results in all circumstances. Clients are free to seek independent services and advice. Harbourfront Wealth Management will not be responsible for any damages that may occur from these third-party service providers. Clients may have to deal with separate regulatory bodies in case there is a dispute. There may or may not be a referral fee received, please ask your advisor for more information.